Wedding Business Evolution Summit
Do you want to improve your marketing so that you can make more money in your wedding business?
Would you like to learn from some of the best minds in the industry?
The Wedding Business Evolution Summit brings together marketing and business experts in the wedding industry so that you can learn directly from them.
Who is this event for?
This event is for wedding business owners who want to learn how to market and run their businesses better and more efficiently.
What is this event exactly?
This event brings together some of the best experts in the wedding industry to provide actionable webinars on how you can improve your business.
Where is this taking place?
This is a 100% online event that will be delivered through a series of informational sessions. All you need in order to attend is an internet connection. You can even attend from your smartphone or tablet! That means no long-distance phone bills or travel expenses.
When does this event occur?
The Wedding Business Evolution Summit takes place during the week of 25th February 2013. You will be able to access the recordings of each session for 24 hours, just in case you can’t make it.
Why should I attend?
It is very rare that all of these experts are brought together in one place. Plus, this event is free so why not?!
How do I attend?
Simply fill out the form below and we will send you information on how to access the sessions. We will also send you reminders before each session and replays afterwards.
Effortless PR: How to Generate a Promotional Buzz Without Working Your Tail Off
By Meghan Ely of OFD Consulting
What you’ll learn:
- The mistake most wedding vendors make with an otherwise perfect press release that completely turns journalists off and makes it a waste of time.
- 5 things you must include in your Real Wedding submission so you get picked up by the best wedding blogs and magazines.
- What brides and wedding blogs REALLY want to see in Real Wedding submissions…it’s not what you think!…and why most photographers mess this up.
- How to know immediately when someone is talking about you or your company anywhere online for FREE.
- The free program that connects you with journalists so you can get your business featured in the news.
The Price Shopper Bride: 3 Easy Strategies to Prove Your Value Immediately
By Stephanie and Jeff Padovani of Book More Brides
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- The 3 Myths of Price Shoppers and the 5 mistakes even the smartest wedding vendors make that unknowingly force them into competing on price.
- How to craft a 90% pre-done response to an email inquiry that instantly makes you stand out from the competition, demonstrates your expertise, and leaves the bride or groom thinking, “If this is what they do in the pitch, I can’t wait to see what they do at my wedding!”
- What you should NEVER say to bride because it makes your price seem even more expensive–and why many wedding vendors are doing it!
- The Authority Test that immediately reveals who is in control, you or the bride..
- The 3 part strategy to use when brides ask the “price question” on the phone that puts you back in control and positions you as an expert so landing the meeting a slam dunk.
- And as much more as we can fit in without talking a million miles an hour. :)
Guest to Impress: Strategic Guest Blogging For Wedding Businesses
By Steff Moore of Grymm & Epic
Do you know what guest blogging is but aren’t sure how it can help your business? Have you tried guest blogging before without much success?Join me as I demystify the guest blogging process and show you how this powerful online marketing technique can bring you more exposure and more clients.
After this presentation you’ll be able to:
- Understand the benefits of guest blogging,
- Identify blogs to target for guest posts,
- create a strategic guest post plan for your business,
- write and edit a powerful, engaging post
- pitching blogs and working within content guidelines
- promote your posts and convert guest blogging into business
Max the Fair: Be an Awesome Wedding Fair Exhibitor
By Cate Conway of Quirky Weddings
This workshop will teach you how to get the most from your wedding fair experience by outlining how to maximise your 4 key tools:
- Your exhibition stand
- Your non verbals
- Your chat
- Your follow-up
You’ll also learn:
- How to avoid making common mistakes that push couples past your stand and create a lasting impression
- How to re-energise your approach to participating in wedding fairs and stand out from the crowd with your new awesomeness.
Banish Overwhelm & Grow Your Business With Systems
By Michelle Nickolaisen of Bombchelle
After the presentation, you’ll be able to manage your time more effectively and set up a client follow up system that can help keep you organized & allow you to make more money with less effort.
How To Get Your Hand Up Google’s Wedding Dress
By Steve Hooper of UK Wedding SEO
In a nutshell this seminar will talk you through the minefield of SEO and online promotions. If you have ever wondered to why you have a website but never get any enquiries? Well during the presentation Steve will guide you through some of the clear essentials that you need to do in order to get your website seen more in the search engines and online in general. So if you are stumped by sitemaps, bamboozled by blogging or even shaking at the thought of social media then this seminar is for you.
Steve will take you through:
- how you can manage your own website in a few minutes each week
- how you can blog about more than you realise,
- how to hit the basics of SEO without needing to pay someone else to do it
- how to make social media work for you to hit your target audience that will benefit your SEO at the same time.
How Your Website Is Keeping You From Making Money & What To Do About It
By Heidi Thompson
What you’ll learn:
- The simple website tweaks you can make to book more weddings
- How the words you choose can drive your website visitors away
- Why your website should be more about trying to get a date instead of trying to get married
Meghan Ely – OFD Consulting
Meghan is a regular contributor to Wedding Planner Magazine and the Knot’s B2B Blog, and a WeddingWire Education Expert. She shares wedding business tips in her own blog – Illuminate: Tips, Tricks and Bright Ideas for the Wedding Professional and has also enjoyed the opportunity to guest blog for Style Me Pretty, Book More Brides and the National Association of Catering Executives (NACE).
Meghan is a sought after speaker on wedding marketing and wedding pr topics, and recently presented at The Special Event 2013, The Business of Weddings Ireland and the Association of European Wedding Professional’s inaugural wedding conference.
For more information, please visit OFDConsulting.com.
Stephanie & Jeff Padovani – Book More Brides
Stephanie and Jeff Padovani started a wedding entertainment company in 2000 and in only four years built a 6 figure wedding business, leaving their corporate jobs behind. They created Book More Brides to share what they learned with other wedding professionals.
They help wedding vendors who are really good at what they do, but not so good at promoting and marketing, book more weddings at higher prices…without fighting about price or using sleazy sales tactics. Their specialty is creative and inexpensive bridal marketing, dealing with “price shoppers” and creating an instant connection with brides from the very first moment they find you.
Steff Green – Grymm & Epic
Steff Green is a freelance copywriter, illustrator and NZ wedding celebrant specialising in alternative weddings. As well as writing guest posts to promote her own business, she manages guest blogging campaigns for numerous businesses, many within the wedding niche.
You can learn about her adventures in the world of alternative weddings on her blog http://gothicweddingplanner.com, and sign up to her mailing list on http://grymmandepic.com/subscribe to monthly creative content marketing tips and tricks.
Cate Conway – Quirky Weddings
Cate Conway is one of the founders of Quirky Weddings, an alternative wedding movement in Northern Ireland. Together with her business partner she organises large game changing Alternative Wedding Fairs in Belfast. She regularly trains new and exisiting exhibitors in how to perform better and get the most from their exhibitions. Her ethos is ‘the better you do the better I do”.
Quirky Weddings taps into a corner of the wedding market which was previously neglected. Word of mouth about their events is so strong they have a waiting list for exhibition spaces in excess of 60 for every event.
Michelle Nickolaisen – Bombchelle
Michelle is a project + operations wrangler for creative businesses, who also writes & teaches about productivity, organization, & systems (that don’t suck) for creatives.
She lives in Austin, TX with her Shiba Inu & loves Buffy, dark chocolate, and tacos.
Steve Hooper – UK Wedding SEO
Steve has been working with the internet since the days of those old modems with that unmistakeable buzzing sound and an endless wait for pages to load and a time that will in always be known as BG (Before Google). Having studied mathematics and computer science, then worked with some large online companies such as BT, Hewlett Packard and numerous online gaming companies in Malta and Gibraltar, Steve then turned his attention to the UK Wedding Industry after returning to the UK from Spain 3 years ago.
Since officially launching UK Wedding SEO back in 2010 the company has helped over 120 small companies in the wedding industry with anything from new website designs to complexed website restructures and SEO/Marketing campaigns. Helping all levels of the wedding industry understand and gain from their online activities.
Heidi Thompson – Evolve Your Wedding Business
Heidi is a marketing maven for wedding pros who want to kick ass in business and get out of the dreaded feast or famine cycle of doom. She teaches awesome entrepreneurial ladies and gents like you how to do amazing marketing without spending a ton of cash. She also works with them to create a consistent flow of leads because in business, it doesn’t matter how good you are at what you do if no one knows about it.
How do I attend?
Simply fill out the form above and we will send you information on how to access the sessions. We will also send you reminders before each session and replays afterwards.
Would you like to have these webinars to replay at your convenience?
We have put together a package for you that includes all of the webinars plus 5 additional bonuses worth $334/£212.
Bonus #1: How to Write Messages on Facebook & Twitter that REALLY SELL!
These 2 videos are being offered by Christine Dyer of Bridal Tweet
In each video, Christine reveals her social media secrets. You’ll learn:
- How to write messages on Facebook & Twitter that REALLY SELL
- 6 ways to make sure your Facebook page shows up on Google’s 1st page
- 5 Ways to cut the time that you spend on social media in half
- 2 ways to know if your Facebook efforts are ACTUALLY working
- 1 simple thing that you MUST do on Facebook each day
- And much more!
Bonus #2: The Plan Your Week Toolkit
This toolkit was created by our systems and overwhelm expert: Michelle Nickolaisen of Bombchelle.
Inside the Plan Your Week Toolkit, you’ll find:
- Tips on how you can set up a weekly planning practice for yourself
- Instructions on how to start prioritizing and how to actually plan in the way that will let you get the most important work done first
- A list of the different kinds of tasks and how to handle them differently when planning (including appointments, tasks that relate to a larger goal or project, one-off tasks, “niggly” tasks, and “staple” tasks)
- The worksheets to help you create and separate your different kinds of tasks
- And finally, the actual weekly planner
Bonus #3: Systems 101-Why Systems Don’t Suck And How To Make Awesome Ones
This 5 part ecourse was created by our systems and overwhelm expert: Michelle Nickolaisen of Bombchelle.
Systems 101 covers:
- What’s a system, and why you need them
- How to figure out what kind of systems you need
- How to get your systems out of your head & onto paper (in a creative-person-friendly fashion)
- How to make sure you stick to your systems
- Maintaining your systems
Bonus #4: Guest Post Review & Critique
Our guest post expert, Steff Green is offering to review and critique a guest post before you send it off to increase your chances of getting it published. This bonus is only available to the first 15 people who purchase this package.
Bonus #5: 30 Minute Marketing Coaching Session
Heidi Thompson of Evolve Your Wedding Business is offering a 30 minute coaching sesssion on any marketing topic to get you unstuck and making more money. This bonus is only available to the first 15 people who purchase this package.
Early Bird Offer
Get all of the webinar recordings and all 5 bonuses ($334/£212 value) for just £67. This special offer expires on Friday March 1st at 11:59 pm (Pacific Time). After the early bird offer expires, this package will go up to £97.
Get the goods by clicking the button below
Please be aware that the recordings will not be available for download immediately after purchase. They will be sent to you in a follow up email just as soon as they are available.